Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » WHIPPING OF HER FEET IN TRADITIONAL FALAKA POSITION

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHIPPING OF HER FEET IN TRADITIONAL FALAKA POSITION
Mina Meetmyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 48940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mina Meetmyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Mina Meetmyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics from my latest clip

full clip available on MEET MY FEET FETISH STUDIO www.c4s.com/84353/14352139

Mina is blindfolded, handcuffed, put to ground to lay on her back and her feet tied to a pole in to a traditional position for falaka punishment. After her feet are tied, her shoes are removed and whipping started first on her feet with socks. After several leather whip lashes, Master remove her socks and reveals unprotected soft soles of her bare feet.Watchpain on her terrified face and listen to her begging for Master to stop merciless whipping of her feet.After long punishment, loud and painful whip lashes, her moans, cries and begging, punishment is finished and Master shows his mercy. She begs him to cum on her feet, which he does after fucking her bare sexy whipped feet in punishment position and hot sticky cum covers her soles.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mina Meetmyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 48940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mina Meetmyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Mina Meetmyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferdyporto
Board Regular
Member # 48460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferdyporto   Email ferdyporto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, I love this so much!!!!
My wife's soft soles, and sometimes even her tops and toes (only speaking about punishment of feet, because all her naked body is often whiiped with her consent), are punished every week by lovers.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links