Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » In My Bed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In My Bed
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higharchwife   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Decided to get naked for you guys tonight!! You all know I love dirty comments!! Hope you like!
 -

Posts: 135 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two soft soles... the perfect trap to catch me before making my way to a pussy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxicom101
Major Player
Member # 37616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxicom101   Email oxicom101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Held my load for dayyysss waiting for an update. This one made me spray right up to my chin!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] now that is a pose. Stunning soles that I want to do all sorts of inexplicable things with and a toe ring to top them off. [Jerkoff] . And that before get to your pussy. . .

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pose and very sexy soles! I love this one even more!

-

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donknot69
Board Regular
Member # 49323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donknot69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My new favorite woman [Drool] Id love to feel those feet on my cock then smash that pussy!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higharchwife   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOO!!! I want my pussy smashed!!!!
Posts: 135 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love to eat that from behind.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please share some pictures of your pretty soles blasted in cock frosting!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As they say...you have to work your way up...and trust me, I'd take my time...from those SOLES to those LIPS!!! [Mmm] [Drool] [Mmm] [Drool] [Mmm] [Drool] [Mmm] [Drool]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links