Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Gemma Howorth, Britain's best foot model

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gemma Howorth, Britain's best foot model
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!..just imagine if you had a wife or girlfriend who has/had a career as a PROFESSIONAL FOOT MODEL?..Talk about having an endless supply of PERFECT feet that are always well taken care of!.. [Wink] Check out this article!..What's your take on this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2222345/Britains-best-foot-model-earns-living-wearing-designer-heels-live-UGG-boots-protect-feet.html

[ January 24, 2016, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: SOLEjerX ]

Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting. I always wondered where the models came from for foot products. I did look up the conversion table, and saw that a 1$ in Britian equals 1.42$ in American. So if shes gettin paid 3000, I would assume shes making bank over her assets.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to bust your bubble a bit Solejer, Im sure that NO GUY is probably gonna touch her feet, well be it a boyfriend/husband or doctor. Those are her moneymakers, and she'll be fucked If some horny ass put his ands on them,lol. So in contrast, being with her would be sweet, but I dont think you'll get the payoff you think you should!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

wvcple2003, you have a damn good point there...I've never thought of the circumstances in that sense...the open-minded girl-next-door type I'm sure would make the "perfect" choice here...when I actually think about it. [Laugh]
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this!! Great Article!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notice all those pics cover up that huge bunion on her left foot. That is however, a great conversation starter..."So you, uh..model your feet for a living huh?"

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links