Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Ellie Idol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ellie Idol
Ellie Idol
Board Regular
Member # 49653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellie Idol   Author's Homepage   Email Ellie Idol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I figured I would post a video here. Hope you all enjoy.

FOOTJOBS WITH FRIENDS 1080P

My friend Taurus and I walk in on you looking at pictures of feet again. We jump on the bed with you, and confront you about your new infatuation with my friend's feet. Every time she's over barefoot or in sandals, you stare. Today I'm giving you a special treat, a dream come true! Your wonderful girlfriend is going to give you a footjob and her good friend is going to join in on the fun. After all, what's better than footjobs with friends?

-

You can get it HERE: http://clips4sale.com/44689/15482196

Thanks for the support.

[ April 20, 2016, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Ellie Idol ]

--------------------
-Ellie Idol <3

www.princesselleidol.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ellie Idol
Board Regular
Member # 49653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellie Idol   Author's Homepage   Email Ellie Idol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[b]FOOTJOB FACIAL FOR CUCKY 1080P[b]

You're ready to take the next step as my foot cuckold! I'm going to use my hands and feet to work my stud's cock until he produces a big load for you to rub all over your face!

-

You can get it HERE: http://clips4sale.com/44689/14773861

--------------------
-Ellie Idol <3

www.princesselleidol.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUGE fan!!! Love your work Ellie.... my all time favorite!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I know what my next clip will be. Those two clips look hot! Wish my face was that glass plate!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some kinky stuff! I like kinky!!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should line Ellie up for one of your interviews Patrick:)
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links