Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Andi's Prince Tribute (Size 7.5) - Purple Rain Photo Set ***UPDATED 5/16*** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's Prince Tribute (Size 7.5) - Purple Rain Photo Set ***UPDATED 5/16***
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Hi guys,

Andi and I were so saddened to hear of Prince's passing. We both grew up listening to Prince. He was a big part of out teenage years and we had a lot of foot fun listening to his sexy music. Andi even saw Prince in concert with her girlfriends back in the 80's.

Well, Andi was so moved by Prince's death that she came home that day with a very sexy "Purple Rain" pedicure in honor of him. It was very cute.

We will be doing a photo shoot tonight and will post her purple toes and sexy soles for you guys to see as soon as we can. I know you will all love the pictures :-)

Ryan

[ May 16, 2016, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Andi & Ryan ]

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait [Wink]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a big fan of him myself (I even purchased two versions of "Let's Go Crazy", one of my favorite songs from him, on my phone), I'm totally looking to that.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry it took us so long to post these, but we have been a little busy here. We took them over a week ago and are just now getting some free time to upload them.

We had a lot of fun taking them in fond memory of Prince. Andi is a huge Prince fan and is happy to share her Purple Rain toes and soft soles for all you foot lovers here at Wu's!

We hope you enjoy the pictures and really look forward to hearing what you think. (Maybe even let us know what you might like to see in the future?)

Our Best,
Andi and Ryan

--------------------

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

[ December 22, 2018, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Andi & Ryan ]

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

[ December 22, 2018, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Andi & Ryan ]

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

These last pictures are also for our special friend, Marc (XC4399). Shoot us an email, we'd like to hear from you :-)

[ December 22, 2018, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Andi & Ryan ]

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

[ December 22, 2018, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Andi & Ryan ]

--------------------

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's a incredible tribute for Prince fans and foot fetishists alike. Very sexy indeed!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Thank you SSD [Smile]

--------------------

Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
purple rain!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy mother of God. Your feet are on fire. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Thank you FM44 [Kiss]

--------------------

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi, your white breast is a nice contrast. And your soles, they make me want to make sweet love to them.

Thank you for the cool post for Prince.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Thanks SD! My favorite part of her incredible breasts are her huge delicious nipples.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links