Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Andi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi
SolesLuver84
Board Regular
Member # 49744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolesLuver84   Email SolesLuver84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work with a beautiful woman with perfect feet. Her name is Andi. We found out about our mutual attraction for one another recently and my obsession with her feet. She allows me to indulge literally ANYTIME I want. We have so much foot fun, among other things we enjoy....

Let me know what you think. I'll be updating this thread often.

-
 -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolesLuver84
Board Regular
Member # 49744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolesLuver84   Email SolesLuver84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure why the pix aren't posted. Any ideas?
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolesLuver84
Board Regular
Member # 49744

Try these links instead!!

Andi Sole Andi Soles Andi Sole 2 Andi Splash Andi Splash 2

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great for you, I love it when people have good, healthy foot play. I like Andi's soles but they look a bit dry, so every time time you give them a cum bath, try spreading your load all over her feet, just the way you would with any skin lotion; the results will surprise you.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Loving her feet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea man. Sexy af!!!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man you're super lucky to be able to do that
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolesLuver84
Board Regular
Member # 49744

Yes. I'm very lucky.

Monday her and I will be spending the day together. I plan on having many pictures to update this post.

SolesLuver84
Board Regular
Member # 49744

She sent me this pic this morning to get me ready for our day of foot fun and fornication.

I will be administering a large update to this thread tonight. Andi Sole

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles, especially the cummy ones! I hope you don't mind but I uploaded the pics on your first post to a host that could show the preview pictures.

Thanks for the great pictures of those sexy feet!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolesLuver84
Board Regular
Member # 49744

Monday was amazing. Wish I had more pix of her soles covered in cum....the issue/blessing is that she loves cum....all over her. So it was on her face and tits and stomach...etc. Anyway. Enjoy this gallery. Tell me what you think!! Perfect Day with Andi
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty hot but let's see that facial
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got any pics of the tops/nails?
Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links