Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Foot model newbie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot model newbie
babydollfeet
Board Regular
Member # 50394

Icon 7 posted      Profile for babydollfeet   Author's Homepage   Email babydollfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys! My name is Lili and I'm new to this feet fetish world but I have been told that i have the cutest feet so i decided to make a youtube channel dedicated to just that, my feet!

no tricks here, no ads/spam, my youtube channel is free!

I would love some advice on the type of content you want to see though, so please respond or leave comments on my video!

(if this isn't the right place to post my apologies!!!)

youtube channel --> https://youtu.be/IRDL6C11gNo

--------------------
Check out my youtube channel/blog for original videos shot in 4K by me! babydollfeet.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] can't wait to see more!! Would love to see you wearing silver polish sometime, as well as metallic blue....a sole scrunching video would be awesome.

Btw do your feet have a smell?..... thanks for sharing!!

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjobvirgin
Board Regular
Member # 50350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjobvirgin   Author's Homepage   Email footjobvirgin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lili thats a great video! You do, indeed, have cute feet!

Do you have a Twitter? I'm @myfirstfootjob and I'd be glad to give you a Twitter shoutout if you like!

--------------------
Lucky Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's. Your feet are more than cute, they are super sexy. You have gorgeous long toes that look perfect for sucking [Thumbs Up] . What size shoe are you?

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely perfect. Seriously perfect.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babydollfeet
Board Regular
Member # 50394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babydollfeet   Author's Homepage   Email babydollfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjobvirgin:

Do you have a Twitter? I'm @myfirstfootjob and I'd be glad to give you a Twitter shoutout if you like!

--------------------
Check out my youtube channel/blog for original videos shot in 4K by me! babydollfeet.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babydollfeet
Board Regular
Member # 50394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babydollfeet   Author's Homepage   Email babydollfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
[Drool] can't wait to see more!! Would love to see you wearing silver polish sometime, as well as metallic blue....a sole scrunching video would be awesome.

Thank you for the ideas, i will be adding them to future videos! [Smile] They smell like a field of flowers i think..probably not when i leave the gym though hahah [Wink]

--------------------

babydollfeet
Board Regular
Member # 50394

quote:
Originally posted by babydollfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by footjobvirgin:

Thank you so much! I don't have a twitter currently but maybe in the future [Smile]

--------------------

babydollfeet
Board Regular
Member # 50394

Icon 7 posted      Profile for babydollfeet   Author's Homepage   Email babydollfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Welcome to Wu's. Your feet are more than cute, they are super sexy. You have gorgeous long toes that look perfect for sucking [Thumbs Up] . What size shoe are you?

Thank you that means a lot! Im size shoe 7 in women [Wink]

--------------------

babydollfeet
Board Regular
Member # 50394

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Absolutely perfect. Seriously perfect.

Thank you <3 <3 <3 <3

--------------------

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the entire video. I'm in awe. They're lovely. Please, please, please tell me you're going to pursue foot fetish modeling and make some money from your gorgeous feet?

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babydollfeet
Board Regular
Member # 50394

quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
I watched the entire video. I'm in awe. They're lovely. Please, please, please tell me you're going to pursue foot fetish modeling and make some money from your gorgeous feet?

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

Thank you im so happy you liked the video! I would love to pursue that! <3

--------------------

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babydollfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:

Thank you for the ideas, i will be adding them to future videos! [Smile] They smell like a field of flowers i think..probably not when i leave the gym though hahah [Wink]
Oh I'd love to find out what they smell like after being at the gym, just the idea of pulling off your shoes and socks then burying my nose in those amazing toes is just [Drool] [Thud]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea you have great feet!! Definitely would love to see more! Your toes pointed and oiled up for sure!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babydollfeet
Board Regular
Member # 50394

thank you for all the compliments, just posted a new video, guys! <3

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links