Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cummy Sole Pictures!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cummy Sole Pictures!!!
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, Andi and I are in the mood to share some cummy sole pictures later tonight.

Any ideas for poses?

-

[ January 20, 2017, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: Andi & Ryan ]

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Andis soles, I really don't care. She makes every position look perfect [Cheers] . Maybe wrinkled soles face up with all that manly goodness on them [Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mzami
Loyal Member
Member # 50358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mzami     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a beautiful soles!
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with 44, any [Jerkoff] would look great
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see her gorgeous long toenails splattered!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here it is, and thanks for being patient.

What a fun night it was. Andi went to the gym early in the day and I requested that she keep her little workout socks on until I removed them in the bedroom later that night. We flirted and sexted all day long, it was really hot. She sent me pictures of her soles that she took using a little mirror that we bought for "foot selfies." That really got me horny [Tongue]

Then we went out to our local neighborhood pub for dinner and drinks, and more flirting of course. I kept thinking of how sexy her soles and toes were going to smell when I finally unleashed them from the confines of her gym socks! [Mmm]

After dinner and a nightcap, we headed home for a long hot night of footplay and sex, including a very sexy photo session where I took the pictures you are about to see.

We had such a great night with me finally unloading all over her fragrant soles. Unfortunately most of my hot jizz ended up on the sheets and throw blanket, but I did manage to coat her soles pretty good. It really was amazing! [Woot]

The pictures will follow, so enjoy and please let Andi know what you think. She can't wait to hear the feetback.

Ryan & Andi

--------------------

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

So, this is how it started earlier in the day. I was in a meeting and my personal cell vibrated indicating that I had a text message. I peeked at it during the meeting and this is what I saw!

-  -

Andi sent me these hot shots that she used the selfie mirror to take. What an unbelievably awesome lady! Imagine the rush and fun I had peeking at these during a boring roundtable meeting!

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Here are those wonderful cotton socks that Andi worked out in, and I had the pleasure of being the first one to remove them and sniff away!

-  -

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

These poses are magnificent! I have always found the shape of Andi's soles very womanly and sexy!
And the scent her little feet had was really great, not stinky, just a light girly foot fragrance.

-  -

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Honestly, I don't remember ever being this horny! It's unbelievable watching your own hot cum rain down on a pair of beautiful soles that are posed for you while you explode [Jerkoff]

-  -

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

-  -

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

OK, here is the last one. I took it while watching her rub my cum into her feet until they were dry. It took a few minutes, but well worth my time to watch [Joint]

-

--------------------

Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Don't forget to give Andi some comments, don't be shy either.

--------------------

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can understand why you'll be doing some laundry this weekend!

Thanks Andi and Ryan! Andi's feet are beautiful! I'd love to see more pics of her scrunched soles and pointed toes!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links