Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Slutty nylon soles gettin fucked

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slutty nylon soles gettin fucked
Soo lovely Soles
Board Regular
Member # 50324

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Soo lovely Soles   Author's Homepage   Email Soo lovely Soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a close look on Tina's soles and toes encased in fully fashioned nylon stockings, while you listen to stockinged feet rubbing against each other. It won't take long until you feel the urgent need to fuck those slutty nylon soles and that's right what you do next. Sit down on her ankles, rub your cock on the seamed stockings before you put it right between her heels. And now she squeezes your cock while you fuck those soles! Finally you get up again, for a nice and wet da capo that those slutty feet shall remember...

-

--------------------
SoloSo clips
http://clips4sale.com/39420

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links