Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Rusti's Soles Get CREAMED!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rusti's Soles Get CREAMED!
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FINALLY! Rusti goes for her first footjob. Those of you who have watched her old clips know that she was always down for a good tease, foot sniffing and even some foot worship. But I couldn't get her to wrap those hot soles around my dick! I never got frustrated because I knew she would eventually come out of her shell and I love girls who are a challenge!.....PATIENCE IS THE KEY!

Rusti pulls out a bottle of lube and gets her feet ready to give some sole love to my penis! I lightly lubed myself as well. She begins with sliding her soft soles across my stomach and crotch while I got myself set to get a good jerking. Rusti performed like a typical first timer in the beginning, but she developed a technique a few minutes in that caused me to get harder. She catches me with one foot and rubs my penis up and down with the other. A little toe play around my glans caused the first sighting of pre-cum.

One thing I always loved about Rusti's feet is the way her soles wrinkle at a toe point. Now I finally had the chance to stare at them hanging off the edge of her bed while jacking off over them. Her poor soles were creamed after it was all over! One footjob that was well worth the wait!

DeFEETed: A Foot Fetish Story

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

DeFEETed C4S 112718

defeetedcasting@gmail.com

-

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles, looks like there was still enough room for another load. [Hump] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like those soles have had plenty of loads on them, and for good reason [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles worth waiting for, and once she realizes the benefits of using cum as foot cream, she'll be asking for cum dumps.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Soles worth waiting for, and once she realizes the benefits of using cum as foot cream, she'll be asking for cum dumps.

[Laugh]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links