Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Nikki Nirvana's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nikki Nirvana's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Nikki Nirvana's FULL SCENE! You get to see this hot girl's foot tease, foot worship and footjobs. I also discounted this clip considerably and you get a ton of footage.

Meet 20 year old Nikki Nirvana. This is her first ever shoot! Here she is in a solo foot tease to start things off. She has perfect wide size 7 feet with nice deep pronounced wrinkled soles. She's a hot Southern girl from Mississippi who has a real sense of humor and is extremely personable and fun. She has incredibly soft feet and soles! More to com! Next, puts her size 7 feet in my lap, then the cock rubbing begins! Before the footjob starts, she teases me and allows me to lick her bare feet and suck her toes. Just look at her wide feet and super soft wrinkled soles. She loves it! Nikki loves giving footjobs and having her feet worshiped! great meaty soles. Great cumshot on her feet, too! Lots of great intense cock stroking.

Starring: Nikki Nirvana and John

See Nikki Nirvana's full scene at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

See her pics and video at:

www.fuckedfeet.com

See Nikki Nirvana get her ass licked at:

www.phillybuttsluts.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links