Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Vanessa Cage Stinky Foot Handjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vanessa Cage Stinky Foot Handjob
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Sexy Blonde Bombshell Brat Vanessa cage returns to BFG finally! The tall brat uses her big stinky size 8 soles to rubs all over her slaves face. She has them extra stinky today getting them nice and vinegary. She is expecting a big cum load for her feet as she pulls down his pants and starts stroking his cock while her toes wiggle gleefully over his nose and face. She gives an expert handjob as he can barely take it. She only wants him to be able to cum for her feet from now on. No other body part should matter to him. This is slave training and her feet now own him! She teases his cock over and over till he finally blows a huge cum shot all over the place, much to his Goddesses pleasure.

Starring: Vanessa Cage, Jason Ninja

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brah. If you ever drained and need reinforcement, let me know. I'll be on a first class ticket over there. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha Ya never know man!
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links