Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Kylie Jacobs Feet Pics and Clips - First Class Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kylie Jacobs Feet Pics and Clips - First Class Soles
Kylie Jacobs
Board Regular
Member # 46928

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kylie Jacobs   Author's Homepage   Email Kylie Jacobs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm Kylie Jacobs. I'm an independent foot model who's been making foot fetish clips for over 5 years. I have size 9 feet and super soft soles. :-)

I plan on updating this thread from time to time with pictures and info about my new clips. I recently opened a new clip store specially for feet called First Class Soles. (You can find the link in my signature below). Until I get everything moved over to my new store, you can find a lot more foot fetish clips at my Kylie JacobsX fetish store.

Here's a new clip that I just released:

-

Stroke to My Feet in Jet Black Pantyhose

Do you like my feet? I know you do! I know you love my feet. I know the control that I have over you with them... especially with pantyhose. Isn't that right? They turn you on so much. They make you weak. They make you do whatever I ask you to do. You can't help yourself... and you have to stroke. It's like your life depends on it.

And a few pics...

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Kylie JacobsX - Foot Fetish Videos

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kylie Jacobs
Board Regular
Member # 46928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kylie Jacobs   Author's Homepage   Email Kylie Jacobs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few more pics for your enjoyment. ;-)

-
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTLUSTBOY420
Board Regular
Member # 50396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTLUSTBOY420   Author's Homepage   Email FOOTLUSTBOY420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous from head to toes!!

--------------------
Beautiful bare feet and toes are to be celebrated!! Let's abolish kink shaming!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kylie Jacobs
Board Regular
Member # 46928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kylie Jacobs   Author's Homepage   Email Kylie Jacobs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys :-)

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous! Love those shapely toes and alluring toes.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kylie Jacobs
Board Regular
Member # 46928

Here's some more pics for your enjoyment. ;-)

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Thanks!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kylie...I love your feet..wish I could suck those sexy toes..
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kylie Jacobs
Board Regular
Member # 46928

Thank you guys! I'll post more pics very soon! :-)

--------------------

Kylie Jacobs
Board Regular
Member # 46928

Hi, I made some changes to my clips4sale stores. I ended up combining a few of my stores into one to make it easier to upload. See the new links below, including a special new link with C4S's new advanced search feature which so far seems really awesome!

Here's a new link where you can search all of my foot fetish clips on clips4sale: Kylie JacobsX Foot Fetish Clips or here's a direct link to the store with all of my fetish videos: Kylie JacobsX - C4S Store

Anyways, here's some new pics that I promised. [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links