Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Very hot footjob for my timid stepbrother

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very hot footjob for my timid stepbrother
Absolute_T_F
Board Regular
Member # 52313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Absolute_T_F   Author's Homepage   Email Absolute_T_F   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught my younger stepbrother while he watches a footjob video clip on a cell phone. I decided to give him a footjob to remember. First was uncomfortable to him, because is very timid. I was put my feet in his lap and started to little playing with his cock to relax him. I watched his reaction, he tried to keep it calm but he was very excited and he was barely controlled. When I was starting to play with his horny cock with my bare feet and toes and he was losing control. He ejaculated two times, When I doing my footjob playing and his huge cum was spilled over my feet.

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/studio/117946

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smellypumps
Board Regular
Member # 30110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellypumps   Email smellypumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum he came twice ... I you to do it again for me while I’m there .... lick all that nut 🥜 from your feet 🦶
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links