Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cleo 'Fine I'll get you off' Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cleo 'Fine I'll get you off' Footjob
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Cleo - Fine I'll Get you off! - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video
You've always been obsessed with your roomies perfect sexy feet. Everytime she goes to take a nap you try to sneak in to get a sniff of her soles. Today however, she finally catches you down at her feet. At first she's annoyed, then she comes up with a compromise! She tells you if she let's you sniff her scented soles and gives you a hot footjob then you can let her rest in peace. She starts sticking her feet in your face then invites you on the bed. She rubs her soft size 7 soles on your cock through your boxers before pulling down your boxers and exposing your hard cock. She strokes your cock expertly with her soft soles, gripping her toes around your shaft and rubbing her sole up and down. She wants you to explode which you finally do with a massive load all over her soles!

Starring: Goddess Cleo

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links