Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » New experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New experience
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that this is a foot site yet I experienced a first with my wife's black pumps.
It was spontaneous. She gave me the shoes and wanted me to masturbate with them as she watched. I put on a silicone cock ring and my band which defines my balls tightly and placed my balls first in the heel area then placed my penis into the shoe. I decided to place the shoe on the edge of the bed which enabled me to apply more pressure.
She started to masturbate as she watched me as I continued masturbating the shoe. It was incredible exciting and I came within ten minutes, soaking the inside of her shoe.
She came as well then told me to just spread the cum after it liquified all over the inside of the shoe and let it dry.
I put some in the other shoe as well because it was a massive ejaculation.
This introduced another dimension to foot sex.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty hot, she wear the heels after the cum dried?
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Also, we think it is really hot for a woman to wear shoes soon after ejaculation. We have seen a few videos to that effect and that opens another dimension. Foot sex obviously is primary regarding sucking toes, licking feet and enjoying feet sexually. But shoes add to that dimension as well. They are an extension to feet.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are both right that is really hot. Tbh I don't have a thing for shoes themselves in particular but I have liked the idea of this in the past...my ex wore these short like Converse sneakers without socks a lot, & I sometimes thought it would be hot if she would let me ejaculate into them & then have her wear them out to hang out with her friends for the day or whatever. Did not bring it up though, not just because they were here favorite shoes [Tongue]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love masturbating with shoes/fucking them.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Coryr, yes, I found the experience extremely stimulating, especially being watched as well. Of course feet do stimulate me immensely. However, adding that dimension regarding her wearing shoes which have been ejaculated into is incredibly exciting.
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Coryr, as well-I like edging, and I have selected some to do that.
Footmonkey
Board Regular
Member # 52094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmonkey   Email Footmonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older i get the more I find I am into shoes. When I first started discovering my fetish i was all about bare feet and could understand the shoe thing. Now, the sight of toe cleavage on a pair of bare feet in heels absolutely kills me

Weird how thing change, isn't it?

Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Not weird footmonkey.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links