Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My neighbor Is A Dominatrix Footjob (A Footjob Experience) HD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My neighbor Is A Dominatrix Footjob (A Footjob Experience) HD
Goddesses Own You
Elite Trooper
Member # 49796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddesses Own You   Author's Homepage   Email Goddesses Own You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot new clip now with Kelly Cross!

Watch here---> Bratty Babes Own You

-

My Neighbor Kelly was out checking the mail with no shoes on! I just so happened to be checking my mail as well and couldn't help my self to look at her socked soles. I think she caught me red handed because she asked what I was looking at. Of course I said nothing and played it off. Kelly didn't say anything but she mentioned she has an amazon box that she could use some help bringing in. Kelly didn't have to ask me twice I grabbed the box from her porch and asked her where she would like me to set it down. Kelly instructed me to go to her back room to drop it off. The more I could look at her feet the better so had no problem helping her out. I walked into the room and noticed she had some strange furniture. As I went to walk out she grabbed my crotch and told me to get on the floor. Kelly grabbed me directly on my bulge that was rock hard from looking at her dirty socked soles. Kelly forced me to take off my pants that is when I realized with all the furniture is for. My neighbor is a dominatrix and she defiantly knows I love her feet. Kelly forces me to smell and her feet as she teases and stokes my cock. Kelly uses her feet and hands to make me blow a huge load covering the the dark stains on her soles with thick white cum.

Posts: 255 | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links