Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » You're Not Good Enough to get These Feet at Feet of Philly!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You're Not Good Enough to get These Feet at Feet of Philly!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh it's you again! Won't you just go away? Why do you keep stalking me as if I'm really going to let you lick my bare feet or that I'm actually going to give you a footjob? Ha Ha! Only in your wildest dreams. Because you see, I only let real men touch my feet and you're not it. Just sit there and stroke your cock to my soft size 9 feet. That's all you can do. Don't you wish you could lick my soles and and my high arches? Doesn't it make you hard when I point my toes and make my soles extra wrinkled? Watch my practice my footjob motion and I also do it in doggy. I stick my feet right in front of your face and all you can is get just close enough to watch wishing you were a real man that actually gets my feet!

See this clip at:

www.feetofphilly.com

You can also see Maria Marley at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

www.phillybuttsluts.com

www.phillytickling.com

www.analcuckold.com

See Maria's pics and videos at:

www.fuckedfeet.com

www.allanalallthetime.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FLfootguy407
Board Regular
Member # 48694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLfootguy407     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A real man would worship those feet and try to suck those toe rings off from her toes in the midst of worshiping her.

You should do a foot worship clip with her with the promise being that if you're able to suck her toe rings off from her toes, then you receive a foot job from her. But if you fail to completely suck her toe rings off, then you are locked down and bound to her for good as her personal foot slave and must agree to being her masseuse, taking her shopping/buying her what she wants, providing for her manis and pedis, etc.

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links