Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cucks welcome!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cucks welcome!
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand why so many cucks are intimidated by pics of huge cocks with tiny female feet or huge cumshots on feet. I love releasing my thick, sticky loads on my wife's feet and can cum multiple times in an hour as I've seen the inside of a gym and can lift heavy weights. Please inbox me with sexy, scrunched, wrinkled soles that you asked your gf/wife to post for as a man and not a bullshit candid cuckshot for a CTrib as she drew a bath for your cuck ass.
-JJ

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not intimidated, I actually get a kick of those pics since I've been known to do the same. Life is for enjoying and soles are for cumming on...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure I understand the post, but I love the money shot!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I'm not intimidated, I actually get a kick of those pics since I've been known to do the same. Life is for enjoying and soles are for cumming on...

Damn right Adam! Well said! I just don't get why so many foot guys act so disgusted about cumming on a woman's sexy soles or heaven forbid there's a cock in the photo releasing a load on the sexy soles!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Not sure I understand the post, but I love the money shot!

My point is that there are too many guys around here who are scared to ask their wifes/gf to pose their feet for pics or better yet, cum on their sexy soles. If you love feet and don't feel comfortable sharing that with her, or if she's not open to pleasing your harmless fetish, you just might want to reconsider where your relationship is headed.

I'll go crawl back under my rock now.

--------------------
 -

Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photo! [Joint]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smellypumps
Board Regular
Member # 30110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellypumps   Email smellypumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huge cocks
Thick and sticky cumshot 🥜👣

I think it's 🔥 when another man shoots or squirts his load onto soles .

Big sweaty cum soles on my list to taste .

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sauvage
Elite Trooper
Member # 52434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauvage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Literally no where else on the inter-webs can you throw around the word 'Cuck' and get away with it so easily lol.

--------------------
~In Admiration~

Posts: 253 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links