Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sunshine Tampa Gives me a Footjob at Barely Legal Footjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sunshine Tampa Gives me a Footjob at Barely Legal Footjobs
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of the best footjob videos I have ever shot and personally, one of the best footjobs I have ever received. This is Sunshine Tampa. This is an extremely rare footjob scene from her! She is back after a little hiatus and she is HOTTER than ever! I mean, smokin hot. Tan, completely manicured and perfectly pedicured size 7.5 feet! Her feet are off the charts amazing. Just look at her energy throughout this video. She is really into having her feet licked and toes sucked and giving footjobs. She loves having her feet licked and her reactions and facial expressions are priceless! She is VERY animated! Next, it's time for the footjob and I start out by licking one foot while she plays with my cock and underneath my balls. This feels SO GOOD! We then move to a POV angle and she strokes my cock like a champ with her size 7.5 feet. This is incredible! She plays with my balls and underneath my balls. She can't wait for me to blast my load all over her soles. She keeps stroking my cock and then I finally explode all over her soft feet and soles. There is a great big load all over her feet and she holds up her drenched soles to the camera. By the way.......we are planning on shooting her FIRST ANAL scene next month so stay tuned as you won't want to miss that!

See this footjob clip at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

See her photo set and full video at:

www.fuckedfeet.com

You can also see Sunshine Tampa at:

www.feetofphilly.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links