Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Ex Nurse GF's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ex Nurse GF's Feet
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The story of Lexi...

Lexi was a girl (23yrs old) I used to date a few years back. She was a nurse and worked 12 hr shifts as well as was an athlete with a slim-thick style body. We had matched on a dating app and hit it off from there.

I first told Lexi about my foot fetish when I was at her place, on our second date. She immediately took an interest in it as she had never been with someone that was into feet before. Following that conversation, she then placed her pretty
size 7.5 wide feet in my lap and gave me permission to massage them. I gave them the best massage they had ever received and after about 25 mins being massaged, I made my move.

I pressed her soles against my face and inhaled a deep, intoxicating aroma. Her feet smelled exactly how I wanted them to. I was rock solid at this point and told her I'd be removing my pants
to which she was excited. This was the first time she's seen my cock and she was so impressed that her feet could make it rage. She then watched me smell and worship her feet while stroking myself before taking me into her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom, I began fucking her soles relentlessly as she watched and admired. She was so amazed at how much a man could be into her feet.

After 20 mins of foot fucking and worshipping, I blew a huge load all over her soles. She was astonished!

-

-

-

-

Posts: 63 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story and excellent pics! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefeet4   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the engagement!

Here are some more goodies/messes I made on her.

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 63 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, WOW. I can only imagine how nice they looked and they smelled. That load must have been all over the place.
Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah! I can't blame you for "loading" those sweet soles. Great pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Damn, WOW. I can only imagine how nice they looked and they smelled. That load must have been all over the place.
Thank you for sharing.

Definitely one of the best feet I've ever experienced in my life. The smell was intoxicating especially after she was done work. And they tasted so good. I'd worship them for hours
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
Hell yeah! I can't blame you for "loading" those sweet soles. Great pics!

Thanks John
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

One day I went over for a netflix and chill deal with her at her place. When we were watching TV she said that she only wanted to make me cum with her feet and demolished me. Very pleasant surprise... Had to say I was impressed. Sandwiched me good

-

-

After this she wanted to do round two...

-

-

-

-

-

John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

well HELLLO nurse!!!!!! ; )

--------------------
 -

Tony87
Loyal Member
Member # 52007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony87   Email Tony87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my lord... I love her soles. You should post those vids. Thanks for sharing
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

Few more goodies I got after she worked a 12 hour shift. Do I ever miss these soles... The smell, moistness and taste had me solid

-

-

-

-

-

Tony87
Loyal Member
Member # 52007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony87   Email Tony87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning soles. In love with her
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You keep adding more and more great pictures. Thank you
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikefeet4
Loyal Member
Member # 54326

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
You keep adding more and more great pictures. Thank you

The pleasure is all mine Tony!

Here's a few more for you to enjoy

-

-

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links