Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Girlfriend teases me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend teases me
sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sophokles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was sitting at my desk this morning ordering groceries with my girlfriend laying down next to me. She kept poking my thigh with her foot every few minutes, asking "Can you get me...?" After a half hour of this, she started rubbing my thigh up and down with her foot. "What's up?" I asked. She smiled at me, "I did my nails! You love this color!" Fuck. I didn't even notice or compliment her and now my dick was getting hard and she noticed.

I spun around, "can I see?"

"Sure." She put her feet in my lap and immediately started grinding her toes and soles against my boner. After I was leaking through my very thin sweat shorts, she laughed, "I'm surprised you're not filming this."

Uh...

-

-

Video: https://www.xvideos.com/video75779729/red_nails_teasing

There's definitely a part 2, but wow what a tease... What would you guys do in this situation?

[ March 27, 2023, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: sophokles ]

Posts: 192 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have whipped my thick cock out of my shorts and blown a thick, sticky, load all over her painted toes. -JJ

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drop what your doing and focus on what is front of you. Very nice of you to share.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sophokles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
I would have whipped my thick cock out of my shorts and blown a thick, sticky, load all over her painted toes. -JJ

That was my first thought too!
Posts: 192 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

My girlfriend loves to tease me, obviously. So when she saw the cum leaking through my shorts she just giggled and carried on. She kept rubbing her toes against my dickhead trying to pull more cum out of me. God her toes looked so good and she knew it.

-
 -

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to feel her soft soles wrapped around my cock.

-
 -
 -

Here's the video: https://www.xvideos.com/video75783709/red_nails_teasing_footjob

More coming...

[ March 26, 2023, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: sophokles ]

sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

She just loves playing with my precum and teasing me...

-
 -
 -
 -

She knows her red toes drive me crazy...
 -

sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

```
She had a really good grip now. No way I was going to last long...

-

-

-

-

-

Video link: https://www.xvideos.com/video75786847/red_nails_teasing_footjob_pt_2

Another post coming...

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo!! She is very sexy and talented!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fine conclusion to the sequence of photos and gifs. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

The finale. I knew I wouldn't last, and I was starting to think she didn't even care about the groceries. This is what she really wanted...

-
 -
 -

Video link: https://www.xvideos.com/video75787049/red_nails_teasing_footjob_pt_3_-_cum_on_her_toes

John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent vid!!!! Thanks for posting it! Her feet are so sexy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links