Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Feedback on my feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feedback on my feet?
Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I get feedback on my feet?

https://onlyfans.com/u146652938

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, show them. I'm not chasing down links. Find a way to post em in here.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried but I was not able to post them here.

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you somehow post more foot stuff on your YouTube channel? There has to be a way for you to post without getting flagged. The BABS (Bad Ass Becky Show) always showcases many ladies flaunting their feet and the videos don't get flagged.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

I went to OnlyFans specifically because I kept getting warnings about my channel and usually about foot material. However, I recently put up a video of myself walking around and briefly showed my feet while walking. I just pointed the camera down for awhile during the walk.
I have to be VERY careful because my YouTube channel got a strike in May. If I get 2 more strikes within 90 days, my channel will be removed.
I really feel YouTube Community Standards has not treated me fairly. I have seen things on YouTube that are MUCH raunchier than ANYTHING I put on my channel! That Black Tape Catwalk series shows women very close to naked.
The number of warnings I got from YouTube Community Standards led me to start an OnlyFans channel at which I foot it and foot it and foot it!

--------------------
Denise Noe

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links