Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My petite girlfriends soles.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My petite girlfriends soles.
eline
Board Regular
Member # 43478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eline   Email eline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone ☺️ Is this still an active forum? I would love to share my girls feet and soles with u guys if anyone wants to see?
I think her feet are really cute and they should be shared with other footfreaks ☺️

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, go ahead. Post photos of her soles in the "Foot Pictures" subforum.

In case you never posted a photo before, there is a post titled " How to Post Pics on the Forum" in the "Rules & Regulations" subforum.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure! I would love to see your girlfriend's feet!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dying to see her soles
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a stupid thread lol
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links