Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet, Part 2 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet, Part 2
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I've said before, sometimes too much of a good thing really is TOO MUCH .. even in the case of feet. As difficult as that may seem to believe, it's true .. when it absorbs every ounce of you.

Today was one of those days .. filled to the brim with girls and FEET. I took the day off work, in order to tend to some foot matters and now I'll have to call in sick tomorrow, just to recover and take a REAL "break".

It began with footgirl Lindsey, who I hadn't seen for almost three weeks. I'd promised to take her out for breakfast so I was over at her house at 5:30 am to drag her up & out of bed. She greeted me with a big beautiful FOOT in her face and mine:

-

For those who haven't met Lindsey yet, here's her story and some photos:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=001391

Breakfast was great but I had to get to my car, change clothes (IN my car) and drive up to meet footgirl Joy .. a girl who I love. We had agreed to go Kayaking and it was great. Joy is over six feet tall and HEALTHY. She looked fantastic and her feet were GRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAT!

-

After the Kayak episode, I showered, changed and headed down to meet Dhyana who's been a footgirl since 2002! Still one of the sweetest girls ever. We went shopping for CDs and she bought a 2-disc set of David Bowie classics. She was dear enough to offer up feet in the car and they were as good as they've ever been.

-

-

For info and photos of Dhyana:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=001550

I'd been pushing the clock all day but still ahead of schedule. I had plans to meet with footgirl CJ (another six footer) later in the afternoon, so I headed down to Southcenter mall to buy a greeting card and small gift.

There, I met two Navy wives with FEET. They were funny, friendly and readily agreed to pose for foot photos in (and ON) my car.

-

-

-

-

[ March 20, 2009, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was WILD! I'll be posting (and explaining) more about those two in a separate post. Just before leaving Southcenter I checked my text Messages and one of them was from footgirl Megan. She had some spare time and offered to meet for coffee up in Bellevue. So I sped up 405 for some great coffee and biscoti with a world-class beauty (and GREAT footgirl):

-

Megan's feet are practically perfect!

-

We got carried away talking and I ended up having to race through traffic, across the floating bridge .. over to Seattle and Belltown, to keep my appointment with CJ .. all six feet of her, and her big, beautiful FEET. I'd been waiting all day for this and now I'm just barely making it in time.

CJ was GORGEOUS and her feet were better than they'd ever been. I'm ashamed to admit I actually fell asleep while in her company. She let me sleep for about an hour, then woke me up and we went down the street for coffee.

-

-

After leaving CJ's I had just one more thing on the schedule, and that was a leisurely dinner at the Bonefish Grill (the place where I met footgirl Stephanie over a year ago). Reservations for One, yes just me, myself and I .. at one of my favorite restaurants in the city. What's bizaare is that after all of this, I didn't even have a dinner date .. but I don't mind eating alone and I love the Bonefish.

I called Malory and asked if I could stop by her place to shower and don a fresh suit for dinner. She said yes so I drove over .. showered, shaved and donned my fresh suit .. but after all that, I ended up staying at her place to play Monopoly and listen to music.

-

-

So we fried up some eggs, bacon, potatos and tortillas and had an impromptu "dinner" of our own. Then went out for milk shakes, which we ordered to go and brought back to the house to drink .. and yes, FEET (and those feet were GOOD!).

Next thing I know .. I'm waking up from a LONG nap and still don't remember falling asleep. Malory is sitting next to me, reading a book. She says I've been sleeping for HOURS. I stagger up, walk out to my car and drive home.

It is now nearly 2:30 am and I'm just beginning to shake out the cobwebs from a long day of fun and feet .. and looking forward to a huge break from it all. I'm calling in sick from work tomorrow, for some decompression time .. and I'm going to take some time off from feet, try to find something creative to do.

In the words of Liberace, one of this century's great men "Too much of a good thing is ..... WONDERFUL!"

-

[ June 21, 2006, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice:)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tell ya Ben,you live the life a riley as they say. [Big Grin] What a happy day that must have been.The ladies look very nice and lovley feet to boot!I see new pics of MALORY!!!!!!! WOW! She's sooooooo stunning,I've said that before? Yes I believe so....I love the outfit she has on and....tha last sole and face pic is now one of my alltime fav Malory pics!Her soles.... [Drool] I would love to use them as a pillow for a midday nap! [Tongue] Thanks again Ben!!!I look forward to seing your adventures....and Malory! Hope your well and good Malory! Thanks again guys! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh wow!
A day i would just love to have at some point!
A day full of beautiful girls with amazing feet!
I mean who would not want that!?!
Truly amazing post with gerat pictures and a great story to read!
Iam glad that Malory got involved in this, as I have been missing her dearly!
haven't seen pics of her in a long time, but it i very good to know she is well!
I just wish i was able to join her for one of those dinners at one point.
Sadly i live across the pond, so it would be quite a drive!
Anyways, great post Ben! You never dissapoint with your post and this is sure no exception!
Great stuff... and greetings to to you!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

Sounds like another great day, but no Kristin and Liv??? Time management brother, get with the program.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I could see how doing that everyday could kill you, but I would die a happy man BEN.

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No wonder you're hard to catch Ben! sheesh! lol you had to stop by Malory's too, that is great, what a cool girl to let a guy use her shower last minute and then cook him eggs,bacon,and potatoes...she's my kind of eater! lol thanks for the wonderful photo's!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by metaldaze:
I tell ya Ben,you live the life a riley as they say. [Big Grin] What a happy day that must have been.The ladies look very nice and lovley feet to boot!I see new pics of MALORY!!!!!!! WOW! She's sooooooo stunning,I've said that before? Yes I believe so....I love the outfit she has on and....tha last sole and face pic is now one of my alltime fav Malory pics!Her soles.... [Drool] I would love to use them as a pillow for a midday nap! [Tongue] Thanks again Ben!!!I look forward to seing your adventures....and Malory! Hope your well and good Malory! Thanks again guys! [Thumbs Up]

Hello Metaldaze -

I like that outfit as well, and those soles .. used as a pillow? You'd better BELIEVE it! The bottoms of Malory's feet are SO soft and padded, you feel like you're in Heaven. This wasn't an afternoon nap though, it was late into the night. I'll definitely pass your comments on to her and I know she'll have something to say about them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
Oh wow!
A day i would just love to have at some point!
A day full of beautiful girls with amazing feet!
I mean who would not want that!?!
Truly amazing post with gerat pictures and a great story to read!
Iam glad that Malory got involved in this, as I have been missing her dearly!
haven't seen pics of her in a long time, but it i very good to know she is well!
I just wish i was able to join her for one of those dinners at one point.
Sadly i live across the pond, so it would be quite a drive!
Anyways, great post Ben! You never dissapoint with your post and this is sure no exception!
Great stuff... and greetings to to you!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Hello Feetness -

You're right, it's been a long time since I put up a "Malory" post in here. It's always several months in between. Come to think of it, the last "Malory" post wasn't even one that I did, but thanks to METALDAZE for starting that one up.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003397

Scrolling through that post, you can find several photos (thanks again, Metaldaze!). In fact, there are actually a couple photos there from the day when she made YOUR custom AV .. the one you're using now!

Of course, she doesn't get in here much these days either. She's going to the the "Wu's Feature" girl in November but I'll see about putting someting together sometime sooner.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Ben,

Sounds like another great day, but no Kristin and Liv??? Time management brother, get with the program.

Hello rhbdz17 -

You're right, and I do need to get with the program. Liv is out of town at the moment (visiting folks in North Dakota). Kristin's embroiled in school matters .. having just finished all her finals and getting ready to move back home for the summer. Either one of those two can absorb an entire day, that's for sure!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
I could see how doing that everyday could kill you, but I would die a happy man BEN.

Hello Yogi -

Yes, to die with a smile on your face .. and with the scent of female feet all over it! If you really must go, then that would probably be the way.

[ June 21, 2006, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
No wonder you're hard to catch Ben! sheesh! lol you had to stop by Malory's too, that is great, what a cool girl to let a guy use her shower last minute and then cook him eggs,bacon,and potatoes...she's my kind of eater! lol thanks for the wonderful photo's!

Hello Wrinklesguy -

Making a pit stop at Malory's is something I'm able to do often (I even have a key) .. but would never take for granted, and a privalege I would never abuse. She likes to cook and we both like breakfast as the best meal of the day .. even when it's late at night. Too bad I had to sleep through most of it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, can I be your assistant? WOW! Not only will I get to hang out with all these beautiful babes (Malory is looking FINE!!), I get to learn your how you get so much done in a day. DAMN! You are the luckiest man on this planet. Thanks for the pics, Ben.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by metaldaze:
I see new pics of MALORY!!!!!!! WOW! She's sooooooo stunning,I've said that before? Yes I believe so....I love the outfit she has on and....tha last sole and face pic is now one of my alltime fav Malory pics!Her soles.... [Drool] I would love to use them as a pillow for a midday nap! [Tongue] Thanks again Ben!!!I look forward to seing your adventures....and Malory! Hope your well and good Malory! Thanks again guys! [Thumbs Up]

HEY LUV! That's so nice of you to say you can use my feet for a nap anyday! Soft place to rest your head.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links