Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » By special request (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: By special request
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To FtLckr26, who requested them (and anyone else who might be interested), here are the better amateur pics from among those (including my avatar) which I purchased through eBay:

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love that second pic i always like that view

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, those feet are very nice. I wonder why she stopped selling them on Ebay? I'd buy some.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Podder, here are some pics from a lady I purchased from off Ebay. Let me know what you guys think of them. Her name is Nolia and she takes great pics.

-
 -
 -

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nolia
Board Regular
Member # 16777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nolia   Author's Homepage   Email Nolia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the post [Wink] I always hope to make you happy FtLckr26 I would like to post more but haven't mastered that yet LOL Can wait to please you more.... wink Nolia

--------------------
Nolia

Please visit me at noliasfeet.com [Wink]

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice toes and feet you have there Nolia!

I would tell you what I would do with those pretty peds but I think you already have an idea...

[Wink] [Drool]

Welcome to Wu's and we hope you stick around!

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
that blue polish has me melted....thanks for the pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics! Those are some sexy feet!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Thanks, those feet are very nice. I wonder why she stopped selling them on Ebay?

Don't know. I tried contacting her about more pics, but to no avail. Maybe it was just a one time thing.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Podder, here are some pics from a lady I purchased from off Ebay. Let me know what you guys think of them. Her name is Nolia and she takes great pics.

She sure does. The pics are excellent.
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love ya, BLUE! [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Love that second pic i always like that view

Here are a few more pictures. I just wish that the resolution on some of them were sharper. Still, these pics are good enough as is, IMO:

-

-

-

-

-

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

The pics are very good even though the resolution is a little blurry. Thanks for the pics.
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] Wow! These are some [Cool] shots.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Her feet are very beautiful.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links