Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » CANDY SEXY FEET!!!!!! (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: CANDY SEXY FEET!!!!!!
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mason:
great toe shots trev...love those toes.

Hey mason...its Candy...trev showed me your pics and wow your wife had some great soles...hopefully next time he talks with u ill be with him so i can give u a nice little show [Wink] .....
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey thanks candy! that sounds awsome, look forward to it. talk to you two soon.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckley14
Loyal Member
Member # 24363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckley14   Email buckley14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the video! Would love to see her soles and pointed toes while on her stomach.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by buckley14:
Thanks for the video! Would love to see her soles and pointed toes while on her stomach.

Hey buckley it was my pleasure [Hump] more vid are on there way so be on the look out.... [Woot]
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FABULOUS soles, simply FABULOUS!!! [Drool] Thanks for sharing and keep posting, please! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
FABULOUS soles, simply FABULOUS!!! [Drool] Thanks for sharing and keep posting, please! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Hey anigonas such kind words...makes me blush and also hot knowing u guys r really enjoyin my feet...its my pleasure sharing and u will def see more.....All the best from the USA [Smile]
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Candy, your feet are so gorgeous and flawless.
What size are those spicy soles of yours anyway?

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

quote:
Originally posted by Triple H:
Hi Candy, your feet are so gorgeous and flawless.
What size are those spicy soles of yours anyway?

Hey Triple H.......thnx for the compliment sweety [Smile] my feet are a size 7 1/2.....trevor says the perfect size for a footjob...wouldnt you agree [Hump]
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn Candy I cannot get enough of [Jerkoff] on your perfect wrinkled soles. It never gets old! I would love to see your wrinkled soles in a pose with both your big toes, balls of your feet and heels touching side by side exposing the cute bottoms of your toes. This pose shows awesome submission and I would love to dominate all over your soles. Here's to dropping puddles on your feet [Cheers]

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was one of the best thread i've see to night thank you so much i really love her soles a lot, i sure hope there a lot more to come

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

quote:
Originally posted by foot prince:
Damn Candy I cannot get enough of [Jerkoff] on your perfect wrinkled soles. It never gets old! I would love to see your wrinkled soles in a pose with both your big toes, balls of your feet and heels touching side by side exposing the cute bottoms of your toes. This pose shows awesome submission and I would love to dominate all over your soles. Here's to dropping puddles on your feet [Cheers]

FP

Hey FP....thnx for those kind words...its the least i can do for my foot fans.....i just love knowing you still are jacking 2 my soft sexy soles... [Drool] can you explain that pose again.....im not 2 clear on it but will def like 2 try it for ya....just let me know.....take care hun
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

quote:
Originally posted by fawn:
That was one of the best thread i've see to night thank you so much i really love her soles a lot, i sure hope there a lot more to come

Hey Fawn....glad u enjoyed like i said b4 i love hearing my fans say they love my feet.....and you better believe there is more 2 cum.....Trevor and I took some pics the other day so be on the look out [Smile]
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by trevorfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
Yes, Yes, Yes. Fantabulous feet! I really really hope to see more pics of Her Neon Pink toenails! She is a foot Goddess for sure!

Hey Brit.....thanks for those kind words...Do u guys really think im a foot goddess?? I would like 2 know what u boys think let me know
Yes Ma'am, Ms Candy, absolutely YES YES YES! You are MOST CERTAINLY a FOOT GODDESS. I hereby beg You to post more pics of Your fatabulous sensationalistic feet and I hope to have the privelage of viewing Your mind-boggling painted toenails, OMG, they are HOT! Please, Foot Goddess Candy, please? Your toenails are eye Candy, for sure, tytytytyty.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Hey guys we are back...here are some pics for your enjoyment [Jerkoff] ....more 2 cum soon!! PS the last two pics are from our female feet in VA so if you seen them already sorry....just thought i would share them with the rest of the forum!

-

-

-

-

buckley14
Loyal Member
Member # 24363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckley14   Email buckley14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect x infinity, soles! Great pics thanks for sharing.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links