Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Big Sexy Soles (HQ) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big Sexy Soles (HQ)
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strawberrry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine, she is french, has 34 years old with very soft soles, i can tell you because after taking this pictures i played with her...

Please tell me what you think of her soles...

-------------------------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ October 15, 2007, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Parisian ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StockingsFanboy
Board Regular
Member # 26642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StockingsFanboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're lovely, how do they smell?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!! plz post more of them! much more!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I saw of them, they are excellent !!
It's just taking me too darn long to download the full size pics.

Is there anyway you might miniaturize the pics., then put them back up ?

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! I'm sure you had fun wit those meaty soles! Some guys have all the luck!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so sexy feet [Smile] )
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
umman
Loyal Member
Member # 11012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for umman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing is meant for this...

--------------------
sf

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strawberrry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is some more of her, these are before summer, you can see the difference of her soles, in the color...

@StockingsFanboy : When i see her she always taking care of her feet, so they smell pretty good, and soft like silk...
@footjoyboy : Be patient [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

I will take more pictures of her during the month, if you have some request tell me [Wink]

--------------------
 -

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Does she ever use red nailpolish? [Blush]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Parisian:
I will take more pictures of her during the month, if you have some request tell me [Wink]

Tops and closeups please, she has some beautiful soles, pretty feet I must say.
Thanks for sharing!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, soft smooth soles! Would like to see more!

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Parisian:

They are worth the wait, thanks.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
any chance of getting some pics with cum on her beautiful soles??
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to see her perfectly arched soles up in the air. The last time I saw a voluptuous woman with perfect arches was Kitty Kurves.

[Thud]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links