Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A tribute to TINA MARIE (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A tribute to TINA MARIE
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THIS JUST IN-- For those who haven't listen to Tina's interview on the web, I've created a clip that combine her interview including still shots and a couple of clips to create seven minutes of one fantastic video. Tina Marie truly enjoys it and I'm quite posititve that you're gonna enjoy it too. Here's the link--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAL9FJupQTg

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As Mommie Dearest says, "Bare feet and jeans... a great combination." She truly means it. This is the focus on Tina's tribute. Here are the 8 photos dedicated to her defined beauty...

-  -  -  -

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

No comment huh...?

[Cry]

--------------------
Tony

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
No comment huh...?

[Cry]

Are you waiting for someone to say that Tina has the sexiest, most perfect feet in the known world? Are you waiting for someone to say that their career would be over if they had Tina at home because they would never want to leave the site of those gorgeous, sexy feet and the accompanied body? Are you waiting for someone to say that they would love to massage those beautiful feet all day, every day, and have their way with them whenever they wanted? Is that what you wanted? Well then, wait no more!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigluvins
Loyal Member
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigluvins   Email Bigluvins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tony, great pics and even more a beatful lady...does take request of a spacfic color of polish on her toes
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

It's her decision to choose which color to her liking. I don't mind which color... Her toenails STILL looks perfect to go with your cutest feet.

--------------------
Tony

L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigluvins:
tony, great pics and even more a beatful lady...does take request of a spacfic color of polish on her toes

i think she does
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDisciple
Board Regular
Member # 28381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDisciple   Email SoleDisciple   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is one fine lady [Big Grin] love the arches and shoe posts. yum yum
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I'm glad that you're one of the many who loves Tina Marie as much as I am. Welcome aboard to the forum, SoleDisciple.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links