Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » "Outer arches" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Outer arches"
Laterals
Board Regular
Member # 27343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laterals   Email Laterals   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this kind of feet, with an "outer arch", anyone else?

-

-

If you like it visit my space: http://www.myspace.com/extremearches

[ November 16, 2007, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Archguy ]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!! fun!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laterals
Board Regular
Member # 27343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laterals   Email Laterals   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fun? OK, guess I am on my own here...
Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, Archguy, you're not on your own. I also love what you call "outer arches" (never heard that term before). And I love that photo on your myspace page. Everything you describe as the ideal foot for you is exactly the same for me. And I have always found that if a woman has beautifully sculpted, graceful feet--slender with high inner arches--she will also have well-defined "outer arches." (Camille, who is a regular poster here, comes to mind. She has lovely arches, both inner and outer, don't you think?)

One thing that gets me though, is when a foot model claims in her ads or website that she has very high arches, and doesn't. While she may have decent feet, her arches are just average at best, perhaps even somewhat flat. Indeed, they are high only if she really accentuates them via that ridiculous pose in which her toes are flat on the ground and her heel is lifted up as far as it will go without breaking anything. Geez, even Frankenstein's monster would have extremely high arches if he did that!

Thanks for your post and the new term.

Regards,
mjc

[ November 17, 2007, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: manolojchoo ]

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i also love this kind of feet and it would be great to see lots more of pics!
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The feet on your My Space picture are nice...please post more!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laterals
Board Regular
Member # 27343

Thanks, I'm happier now!
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'outer arches' i like it, someone get it in wikipedia
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Outer arches are something that I have always loved. Arches fucking rock!!

Anyhow, the women with outer arches are the best, it's a clear sign of sky high inner arches.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, but I've never liked the 'outer' arch. [Roll Eyes]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE the outer arch! Thanks!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laterals
Board Regular
Member # 27343

I have published all of my pics at my new website; http://www.footexpo.com
randyssexyfeet
Major Player
Member # 3108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randyssexyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email randyssexyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mind if i add mine?

-

-

-

-

Is that what you mean?

--------------------
If you like cum covered feet and shoes, check out my links.

http://platformhighheels.com
http//clips4sale.com/?122

For a private cam show: http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?NickName=RandyPHH

Posts: 167 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The more the arches the more the better!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Archguy,

I am totally with you on that. I call it the outer contour of the foot. Most of the time if a girl's foot looks the way your two sample pics look, she usually has insanely high arches. But there are exceptions, sometimes there is no "outer arch", yet the inner arch is outstanding.

I am also wild about insteps that have an almost bell curve [statistics] slope.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links