Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Angelique Kithos - Sandals & Bare Feet (video clips)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angelique Kithos - Sandals & Bare Feet (video clips)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
It was a casual day at the studios on this particular day, so we decided to go with the casual theme. Angelique was wearing these comfy leather sandals, and we thought you might like to see them for a minute or two. The aroma emitted from them was a beautiful combination of leather and slightly sweaty feet. You can even see the imprint of her foot in the insole.

Being the fans of bare feet that we are, I thought it would be more appropriate for Angelique to take her sandals off and show us her toes and soles. So soft, so smooth, all for you!

SAMPLE CLIP

FULL LENGTH CLIP

-

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! I'd love to smell that aroma.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember her from feetfair.com. Nice to see she's still around. Thanks Bondo!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn those are some awesome soles!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely feet. I had seen her some time ago on Feet Fair too and actually had found some contact info for her when I started off doing Soles of Silk, but never got to follow up for whatever reason.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome feet and I love those sandals.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links