Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » TFD: Candice & Jenna Champagne Dreams!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TFD: Candice & Jenna Champagne Dreams!
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Hey all!

New Year's always seems to be a time to reflect upon all of the great events of the past year as well as look forward to a fresh start. Take Candice for example - a new addition to the TFD crew this year she has come a long way in just a short amount of time to become one of the most popular Teen Feet Dreams girls ever!

So how does she want to celebrate it?

By inviting over her friend Jenna for a New Year's eve party like no other! Oh sure they start out all quiet and innocent but soon the champagne is flowing - all over each other's beautiful arches...down to their pretty toes...what happens next is of the stuff that dreams are made of!

Candice gently bends forward and has a little taste of the sweet mixture as it falls from Jenna's toes, not wanting to waste a single drop. Not to be outdone, Jenna returns the favor adding a little bite mark to Candice's arch to remember her by while lapping at the last of the bubbly!

All in all a great way to send out 2007 and welcome 2008 in Teen Feet Dreams style!

As always you can click on the pic for more full previews!

Phil and I also want to take this time to thank all of our members and supporters for what has been a monumental 2007 and look forward to expanding and bringing you more great teen feet in 2008!

Without all of your support we wouldn't be here, sharing our passion and love of feet and we hope to be doing this for many, many more years to come!

Thank you all again and Happy New Year to everyone!

Phil and Tony.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tasty!
happy new year Tony and Phil1

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks You!

Hope you had a gr8 one!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice looking French peds.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love that brunette!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't think of a better way to start the New Year than with 2 hot chicks and 20 French-pedicured toes!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do the champagne thing every anniversary with my wife.
Nothing tastes better than some bubbly that has passed between her sweet toes!
Thanks for this pic!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links