Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » On the dash of the SRT8!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: On the dash of the SRT8!!
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rollin' in my SRT,
feet on the dash so the toes can breathe..
Spas to the left,,, shoe stores to the right...
Did you stop???? Fuck ya!! dats my girl,, & bet her dogs B off da chain 2nite!!!
WOA!!! I did not just go there!! lol
OK,, If anyone suffered through mental images of Vanilla Ice Rollin in his 5.0,, stop and replace it with pics of my wifes feet all over my clean dash!!! Who does she think she is!!??? Ohhh,,,actually she knows who she is...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The last photo is a winner! I love 'em, Drew. Keep up the great work!!!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely a Chrysler. SRT 8 HEMI 300? I have a Charger. Nice feet pictures. You should take pics of her feet pressed against the windshield!

Sirius Radio FTW! [Cheers]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
The last photo is a winner! I love 'em, Drew. Keep up the great work!!!

[Cheers]

VEry niiiiiiiiiiiiice. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love #3 and 4----keep posting drew we all love Andi
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely! I agree, some shots of her soles against the glass would rock!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Smokin' hot feet! Love that color too! So hot seeing them peekin' out from under those jeans! Nice dash shots too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome pics as always .... she has Delicious Toes and a lovely arche ... good choice in tunes also...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely J.O.M. !!!

Very sexy feet !!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice pics of Andi and her peds.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links