Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My girlfriends feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My girlfriends feet!
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks man! Awesome shots! Bring us more.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her soles look great!
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys! Thanks for the great responses..she is checking up on them constantly to see them! [Big Grin]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

And some more!
 -
 -
 -

Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey dude ! Nice feet [Wink]

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
naked toes in between colors would rock too [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Will keep that in mind You!
I just put the black on her just before the pics were taken..so Id say give it about a week or so and we'll have some naked one's for ya!

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know you love those- great feet man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are some very soft soles. I love the nail color! Thanks heaps, and if you ever feel like having "CORGI! YOU ROCK!" written on her soles...

...well, you have my permission.

lol

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!

I can't believe that I missed this thread the first time through as those are a pair of gorgeously shaped feet!

Thanks Blue!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Will keep that in mind You!
I just put the black on her just before the pics were taken..so Id say give it about a week or so and we'll have some naked one's for ya!

[Drool] [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dktr Faustus
Board Regular
Member # 25907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dktr Faustus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks for all the great comments fella's! More pics to come soon! [Big Grin]
FOOTBOY72
Board Regular
Member # 20789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTBOY72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she has really nice soft looking feet thats great. im sorry to see that you're a canadien's fan though.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 22844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for New Member     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmm, lovely soles.. i bet you sure do enjoy them, let her know how much we (especially I) love those soft slightly wrinkled soles. Love to see a face/sole pose shoot
Posts: 158 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links