Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » New to this tell me what you think (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New to this tell me what you think
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They look exceptionally soft, and your nails are the best kempt I think I've seen in some time.
And your toes have such a cute length to them, with beautiful little arcs to each. Your feet, my dear, are a masterpiece of creation! ^___^

needless to say, I certainly hope to see more from you. Enjoy the forum.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your toes are ludicrously nice.

Good thing you posted here, just look at all the fans you've acquired. [Big Grin]

I look forward to your future updates! xx

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I smell a BLOCKBUSTER. Macy's high arched feet are the sexXxiest!!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where have you been all this time Macy? LOL, welcome! Nice paws girl! Tell us about yourself. How old are you, what size are your feet? Oh yeah and please post more anytime.
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Macy! You have a nice pair of feet. Your arches look very high and sexy. Yes, post more of them.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckley14
Loyal Member
Member # 24363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckley14   Email buckley14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me be latest to tell you how beautiful your toes and wrinkled soles are. Complete package. Please, post more pic's, thanks for your pics.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm... [Drool]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk4243
Board Regular
Member # 20595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk4243   Email tk4243   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kind of look like my ex's peds! Wow, you should be proud of those..Perfect size and shape! I bet the smell is perfect too!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ww74
Board Regular
Member # 23308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ww74     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awsome shots, esp. loved the fist 2, only thing missing would be face shots
Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi macy nice feet!
how about some fj pics? or cum on soles?
-aj

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome feet!!!! Love your toes and toenails!!!!
More toes pics, please!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful pics Macy. Some of the best amateur pics i have seen in a while. Welcome to Wu's
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your toenails are perfect!! Please continue to post, your feet are very sexy!!
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dredredre
Loyal Member
Member # 28453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredredre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have some very sexy feet. I would love to see more of your feet.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They didnt lie to you, u have beautiful toes, would eat them in a heartbeat.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links