Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Balls ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Balls ...
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahhh ok, you can have them then [Wink] when i need them, i will ask for them [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!!
wat i would do to get those feet
soo beautiful [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Golf balls? Wouldn't you rather play kick ball? [Nut Kick]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
ahhh ok, you can have them then [Wink] when i need them, i will ask for them [Tongue]

Remember the "magic word"

hhhmmmmkyyyy [Tongue]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick

OH MY YEAH!!
I loved to play kick ball as a kid ...

why, wanna play with me? [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My heavens, what a terrible pun! XD I couldn't come up with a good "ball" pun in response; I think I'm tapped from all the "wood" jokes I've kept to myself [Big Grin]
Lovely sets, as always. Good to know that you can accommodate so many balls at once. (Yes! I knew I had one in me! X3)

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
(Yes! I knew I had one in me! X3)

hehehe - I knew that you did too! [Kiss]

--------------------

-

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:
Originally posted by You:

Remember the "magic word"

hhhmmmmkyyyy [Tongue]

the magic words are.... "ouch, i miss my balls" [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I eat robots
Loyal Member
Member # 18605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I eat robots     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud]
Posts: 75 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick

OH MY YEAH!!
I loved to play kick ball as a kid ...

why, wanna play with me? [Wink]

You bring the feet, I'll bring the balls... oops, I meant ball. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superbowlkicker
Major Player
Member # 24961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superbowlkicker   Email superbowlkicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'll donate a set too... golf is more fun when the object of the game is to get the club in the hole instead of the balls [Big Grin]
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by deliberate187:
I think I'll donate a set too... golf is more fun when the object of the game is to get the club in the hole instead of the balls [Big Grin]

Great point! I'll drink to that one! Welcome to Wu's!! [Smile]

--------------------

-

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never thought that golf balls could be so sexy! Wonderful shots MD, as always.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
yes Mommie I wish very very much, infact if I wish much harder it could get messy!!!

Great pics as always hun, thanks

xxx

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links