Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » ...so do germans and hungarians! :P

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ...so do germans and hungarians! :P
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 6 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys,
since you're my favorite forum I thought I'd anyway post also some pics of Lilla and me that we took around Christmas! [Smile]
We had much fun together and if you look closely you'll maybe see the beautiful nailart that Lilla created on my toe-nails one of the evenings we spent together. [Smile] You can see the procedure in one of the galleries on our website, too. [Smile]
I hope you had a good start in 2008,
un bacio,
Mel

-
 -
 -

Here's the direct link to see the whole free gallery: dafnefetish.com - Lilla and Mel

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice great pictures !!!!
thanks

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italianfootlover
Loyal Member
Member # 16031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianfootlover   Author's Homepage   Email italianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great stinky soles of the right girl

--------------------
I'm an asianfeet addict... I got nothing more to say.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
come to copenhagen soon [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics!!!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love the one on the left! i can imagine her feet all over my face and pole. heheheh [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're still the lovely girl i remember! [Blush] Thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Lilla's soles are fabulous, too! Did you ever... kissed them, by any chance?!? [Blush]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
niiice! so, Lilla is hungarian? [Big Grin]
thanks Mel

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YAAAAAAA
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn i luv them both but the blonde looks sooo sexy!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovestoespreading
Board Regular
Member # 19286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovestoespreading     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow! i had no idea that you participated in this forum, Mel!

well, now that i can finally tell you, everytime that i see pictures of you it reminds me of a good friend from awhile back and brings back so many great memories. your face looks just like hers only that she was darker complected. she had your smile and eyes. so beautiful, Mel!

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to all of you for the compliments! [Smile]
I'm really happy to read your comments and replies!!! I love to keep in touch with you guys and know what you think about my and my friends' photo sets.

Yes, Lilla is hungarian...and very proud of it. [Wink]
So now you can do a great comparison of feet from different parts of the EU on our website! ;P

@lovestoespreading - Yeah, it's me! [Smile]

@italianfootlover - Oh well, it's wintertime...to not get cold I sometimes even wear two pair of socks and I'm always in boots...you're right, that day my feet were actually a little "cheesy"...

@lars and antigonas - [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] You make me happy! [Smile]

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links