Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Today's Shoot w/ Cierra (Sweaty Feet Preview) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Today's Shoot w/ Cierra (Sweaty Feet Preview)
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
delicious ... sexy toes and soles and she is a cuttie

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH MY....one of the best model's ive seen from solesofsilk

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I told Madison about this shoot. Madison once again promised that next time I get to do a set with her she's gonna wear shoes to work all day with no socks and let me smell them when I get there. I told her about how these Uggs made Cierra's feet and now Madison is going to wear Uggs to work all day with no socks. [Smile] I can't wait. [Smile]

Patrick

You lucky lucky git [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent pics. You are a lucky guy, Patrick...
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SherberT*,

Yeah, these are the feet I'll be having fresh out of 8+ hours in Uggs with no socks on next time I get to shoot with Madison. [Smile] As for Cierra, I'm thinking of trying to get a few more sweaty/smelly feet shoots in! LOL

Patrick

Madison, who promised me the Uggs w/ no socks smellfest
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, they look like they smelled GREAT!

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are a lucky lucky guy Patrick! Madison's soles look great and I can't even imagine how they will smell being in Uggs boots that long!

Im jealous!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That second shot looks nice and moist [Blush] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links