Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Angel and her Sister Kiara under feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angel and her Sister Kiara under feet
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas,, It's been a long time since i last had Angel and her Sis over here.. I miss em.
Angel said since they both were shopping at a store near my house, she decided to come pay me a visit... My smooth talkin ass talked them into doing pics and video clips.. I just had to supply the drinks.. I don't know how they did it, i kid you not, their feet had a nice smell to them..I wish i could of been under them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun, seeyas

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debft
Loyal Member
Member # 27290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debft   Email Debft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT PICS FROM THIS SITE, I LOVE
Posts: 50 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are cool. I wonder, are they real sister sisters?
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THanks a lot Debft, it's always good to hear that i have fans.. More to come...

Yes elgordode62,, they are real sisters..Glad ya like the pics bro..

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links