Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Kimberlie Showing Her Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kimberlie Showing Her Soles
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
New Model: Kimberlie + Bare Feet + Bubble Chair = [Thumbs Up]

-  -

Here are her stats:
 -

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

It was brought to my attention that the bubble chair is becoming my trademark...lol! (thanks MD)

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's a cutie, Bondo. I love that woman... her sole shots earn her a 10!!!!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't a bubble chair used in a Monty Python skit by John Cleese a long time ago??? Someone chime in if they remember that one.

She's cute. I saw your disappointment on the lack of ticklishness on her part in your little "bio." How do you test a girl for that? Do you just ask first or do you take matters in your own hands? [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those red soles need a little Phil Feet lovin [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

I don't remember a bubble chair from Monty Python, but I do remember them using a "comfy" chair as a torture device in the Spanish Inquisition sketch...NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

The info on the models' stat sheets are written by the models. I fill in the info as they write it on the form, word for word. Kimberlie actually wrote the frowning face on the form, so I added it to the graphic.

But yes, I do have to test the models' level of ticklishness myself in most situations...because some of them try to alter the truth to protect themselves...muahaahaahaa (*shoulders hunched, rubbing hands together*)

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links