Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Priceless Pictures! (Brooke) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Priceless Pictures! (Brooke)
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
**fingers crossed hoping for some toe-pointed, wrinkly soles**

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
how old is she and how tall?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is 5'2 and she is 21 years old
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for sharing.. would love to see her face, whats her feelings on this?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Crap!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] She is beautufull!!! More pics!!PLEEEESE!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My compliments. What a gorgeous pair of feet. Please thank her for allowing us to view her pics. Is she ticklish on those gorgeous peds?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Holy Crap!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] She is beautufull!!! More pics!!PLEEEESE!

PERFECT !!!!!!!! I'd give her 100 (on a scale of 1 - 10). Really. Those feet are Flawless. Now, plz post some FULL pose shots (head to toe). You can hide her face, but we would like to see her FULL pose to get an idea of how she looks like. I think you've done a great job in doing some full pose shots, but you seem to cut off her knees, arms, shoulders or something. DON'T cut anything. Take shots from a little distance to get a FULL pose. She can hide her face with hair, or look the other way.

I'm totally her FAN. And I'd marry her black shoes, if I could... [Tongue]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckley14
Loyal Member
Member # 24363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckley14   Email buckley14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by solesearching:
**fingers crossed hoping for some toe-pointed, wrinkly soles**

Amen to that brother. That's the only thing missing from this near perfect thread. Awesome pics, thanks for posting.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by zxq1yuv:
here you are gentleman..........................!!
 -
 -
 -
 -

Umm, yeah I need to go clean myself up now. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Would anyone be willing to pay for sessions or old shoes or custom pics.

She wants to start a lil business going with them?

Sessions? I'll pay top dollar! lol Where you located? VA here.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paesan don
Board Regular
Member # 19383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paesan don   Author's Homepage   Email paesan don   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the wrods of Grady from Sanford & Son: " GOOD GOOBILLEE GOO"!!..Awesome feet indeed...I need to get some pics of my girl on here, too..I know you guys will love her SEXY LATINA FEETSIES!!..Will do REAL SOON! Joe

--------------------
I'm a SOLE MAN!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brooke, you have incredible legs and sexy feet! My god you are perfect! Please post anything - pics or clips! I'd love to see your soles.....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love Em.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zed333
Board Regular
Member # 5653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zed333         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hump] Perfect. Any picture with french pedicure?
THX

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
she is 5'2 and she is 21 years old

Just perfect!! I love petite girls and especially ones around my age with great legs and feet! Those last pics with the red toes and cum were amazing!

She is an all around perfect girl!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links