Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Nylons and Thongs Updated 1/30

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nylons and Thongs Updated 1/30
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not everyone's thing... but something a little different.

-  -  -  -
 -  -

[ January 30, 2008, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: footlovinman_2000 ]

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And more......

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like.....I like a lot.
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome post.pretty feet.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very.....very....nice!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dnd3dm
Board Regular
Member # 27956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dnd3dm   Email dnd3dm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MORE! This is frikin' awesome! Must. See. More...

Love the high-heeled thongs! I have all of these except for the tan-colored hose in the black thongs. I asked her to do more of these via e-mail a year ago, but I guess she didn't have the time. Do you mind if I keep using the pic for a sig?

For the pics you posted: THANK YOU!

[Joint] [Kiss] [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Hop] [Woot] [Jerkoff]

[ January 30, 2008, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: dnd3dm ]

--------------------
Looking for more like this, or my avatar:
 -

Posts: 38 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her toes in the first set look so delicious and suckable...love the pink color through the nude/tan nylons. The nude color along with the black high heeled thongs look so great. Great combination of two popular sub-fetishes.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Feel free to use the pic !!! She's been to busy with work and other things to keep up with the website. Here are some in the tan colored hose you requested.

Took about 200 pics this night with different pairs of shoes and the tan hose.... very fun evening.

-  -  -  -
 -  -

footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

And more.......

-  -  -  -
 -  -

dnd3dm
Board Regular
Member # 27956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dnd3dm   Email dnd3dm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So very awesome. Thanks again! Look forward to seeing more when you both have the time. You are a very lucky man, but you already know that...

--------------------
Looking for more like this, or my avatar:
 -

Posts: 38 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are awesome another reason to have a foot fetish lol

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links