Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Hot Milf Feet (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Hot Milf Feet
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
xx

[ April 16, 2008, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: lynnesfeet ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats on finishing your site, Lynne. I'm sure you'll get lots of visitors and it will be a big hit.

You've got a great image and you present yourself in a sexy classy way.

best of luck

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice start!!! congrats!!!! keep it up and much success to you!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 14 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lynne, this is my fiist reply in this post, you are beautiful and your feet look so soft and sexy. Judging by all the attention your getting lynne you will soon be rivaling Mommie Derest as having the best feet on this forum.

I have a request for you, wet nylons, any chance of seeing you in the tub wearing some nice black sheer nylons, please and thank you.
Failing that then some nice nylon tickling pics would also go down well here??? [Jerkoff]

Thanks again for all the pictures and good luck with your website, not that you'll need it.

xxx [Kiss]

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also would love to see more nylon pics - and nylon tickling too!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynnesfeet   Author's Homepage   Email lynnesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It will all be on my website soon - updating everyday in the galleries for this first week!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I miss you. [Smile]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing....does she sell her worn items and also does she do custom photo shoot at my request.i am ready to pay...thanx.plz send me an email to : jeekhan69@yahoo.com

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by farukh112:
amazing....does she sell her worn items and also does she do custom photo shoot at my request.i am ready to pay...thanx.plz send me an email to : jeekhan69@yahoo.com

errr, why don't you just email her at her site under "Contact me"? She also has a FAQ section too.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynnesfeet
Major Player
Member # 29051

Hi everyone Just got back from vacation. What's new around here. I will be posting new pics on my site and will have a few here also as soon as I get over jet lag lol
Have a sexy day! Lynne

--------------------
 -

tn2000
Board Regular
Member # 11754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tn2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lynne, just ran through this thread. WOW. Great feet pics. If you get bored and want a posing idea.... spikey heels photos.... maybe even with a view from behind. My favorite. thanks.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_licker
Board Regular
Member # 6995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_licker   Email foot_licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This woman is beautiful, i cant believe she is 46, She has perfect feet!!
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_licker:
This woman is beautiful, i cant believe she is 46, She has perfect feet!!

Women are like wine my friend...They just get better with age [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll second that comment Foot Lover of London! I haven't hit an age yet I didn't like! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links