Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Summer flash back, and request for feetluvr (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Summer flash back, and request for feetluvr
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again, My friends…
I know it has been so cold lately especially for our friends to the east and to the north. I hope this blast from last summer reminds all of us of what is on it’s way and soon to come. Warm feet weather is on its way.

I took these pics last summer as she was washing our car and SUV. When she walked past Me in her bikini, and black flip flops I was reminded of a special request to us made by feetluvr. So I quickly grabbed My camera and followed her outside and snapped these hot pics of her wet sexy feet in her flips covered in suds. She looked so amazing as she stood on her toes, trying to reach every dirty spot…her skin so wet from the water, and her feet covered in bubbles. I hope you enjoy these feetluvr, so grab that beer, sit back and take a look at her work the hose and suds. [Wink]

Please enjoy everyone, and we hope these sexy pics keep you all warm and ready for the summer. Enjoy.

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

-  -  -  -
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! You're wife's wet feet definetely get me ready for summer. May have to schedule a car wash real soon. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You made my frickin' day bro! Thanks so much. Totally rockin photo set!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really, really nice.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If Mrs. 2swift would do a flip-flop charity car wash with a few of her friends she would receive quite a few donations. I bet quite a few of us here would make a donation of one kind or another.... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If Mrs. 2swift would do a flip-flop charity car wash with a few of her friends she would receive quite a few donations. I bet quite a few of us here would make a donation of one kind or another....
What a super sexy way to give back - I do a lot of work this time of year for underprivileged families...Money only flows into a hand that is open - and then you choose to help, regardless.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great set! Thanks!... Yeah... I'd do the car wash thing in a second!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet look wonderful in those flip flops.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing like beautiful feet in flip flops!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flipflopphan
Board Regular
Member # 20398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flipflopphan   Email Flipflopphan       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW You made a cold wet day much better. Can't wait for summer!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stockingfootluvr
Member # 29087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stockingfootluvr   Email Stockingfootluvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice pics of your lovely wife's feet in flip flops , you're absolutely right about warmer weather for foot gazing is just around the corner , thanks for sharing with us , piper.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Flipflopphan:
WOW You made a cold wet day much better. Can't wait for summer!

You warmed my day up real nice. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome! I forgot just how fun spring & summer can be... ladies in flipflops, wet, soapy... Mmmmmmmm! Those pics make me wish for warm weather... NOW!!

Say, that's a good one 2swift! I can use a photo shoot like this as an excuse to get Lora to wash my truck! [Big Grin] [Hump]

Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links