Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Brooke!!! (update) more to come (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Brooke!!! (update) more to come
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ February 08, 2008, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: zxq1yuv ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post 
I think she is amazing!! Would love to see some sole pics!
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my god she's got gorgeous legs, and stunning feet. to have some time alone w/ those [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I'm sold on these shots [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome shots. And if I am not mistaken, there is an ultimate expression of admiration in the final picture. [Jerkoff] [Big Grin] Something I'm not sure I could have kept from doing during all the rest of them. She has incredible feet. [Drool]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
10/10 - just perfect!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I eat robots
Loyal Member
Member # 18605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I eat robots     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has extremely sexy feet and a GORGEOUS body. Brooke, if you're reading this, I just [Jerkoff] to these pictures.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by I eat robots:
She has extremely sexy feet and a GORGEOUS body.

Definitely agreeing her with the body part. She is damn fine all over. Wonder what her feet and body might look like after some fresh spanked up admiration. [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice...who is she?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On a scale of 1-10, she's at least a 20! Spectacular head to toe! Those legs are to die for! Her in that short dress about stopped my heart! She's the kinda girl that gives us guys a pain in the neck- from whipping our heads around to take a closer look at her!

Like Xero and the others, there's no way I could stop myself from the "ultimate expression of admiration" for those feet either- only difference is I would have coated them. [Wink]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Xero:
quote:
Originally posted by I eat robots:
She has extremely sexy feet and a GORGEOUS body.

Definitely agreeing her with the body part. She is damn fine all over. Wonder what her feet and body might look like after some fresh spanked up admiration. [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
Hahaha, yeah no doubt about it.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOAH!! pretty feet, pretty legs. LOVE to kiss her sexy feet and then get between those pretty thighs. Very sexy!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everything is perfect...toes and legs are amazing!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
long leggy legs!!! nice feet! love the outfit. thanks for sharing her beauty with us!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
holy shizz shes smokin!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links