Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Girlfriend's Cummy Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend's Cummy Feet
LushLee69
Board Regular
Member # 28355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LushLee69   Email LushLee69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all, I'm new here, just thought I'd share a pic I took on my phone of my gf's feet after I came on them. [Tongue] We're both 20 years old from England.

-

Sorry about the quality. Let me know if you like!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she has sexy toes love the red polish !!! post more if you can toes and soles !!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy toes! You should get a nice camera and take alot more of her feet and toes. Her toes look the perfect length.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her toes look cute, but you might need a better camera to get the real gist and um jizz of them
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
- Welcome!
- Great that your girl indulges you in hosing her feet!
- Even better that she lets you share it with us!
- Better quality pics would certainly be appreciated!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LushLee69
Board Regular
Member # 28355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LushLee69   Email LushLee69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it was her idea actually, she's a new girlfriend (been together 3 weeks now), and she's been great about the fetish.

I was very open and honest with her about it from the start, and although this is her first time doing this kinda thing, she's great about it, and loves it.

The picture thing was actually her idea, it kinda caught me offguard how well she knows exactly what I want. But after a footjob she said to me "want to get your phone out and take a picture to keep you going until I get back?" - as she has gone away to London for a few days on business.

Anyway, now that I know shes not camera-shy, I'll try and sort out some pics with a digital cam when she gets back. I'll keep you updated.

Keep the comments coming for now

Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't wait till you get a good set of those cummy feet with a proper camera!! Those are some hot feet!!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Lush !! [Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LushLee69
Board Regular
Member # 28355

Thanks fjb!
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice stuff man. Nice to know someone in UK is getting foot fun!
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links