Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » cum on hot red toes from the archives...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cum on hot red toes from the archives...
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some pics from a friend that i ran into one late night out a few years ago.
we had had some previous encounters but i never had a snapped off any pics of her feet. haven't seen her for some time though...which is a shame as you can see......

the last one was taken with an old phone of mine taking her home the next morning.....

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ February 12, 2008, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try em one more time....seems they didn't work

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

there we go....dividing them up was a little tricky there....

enjoy!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love those peds

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did this post not get more hits and comments?! Her feet are sexy and love her pedicure, too...now add to that your own special brand of "lotion" and we have the makings of a great post here.

Her feet look so sexy, and I love that dashboard pic too...so hot! It is indeed a shame that you have not seen her as of late, but given what you already have in your life as far as sexy feet go, you are indeed not lacking.

Fantastic post and great pics, too. Look forward to seeing more of your contributions and photos.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love seeing those cute toes before and after being creamed with cum. You covered them well!Great shot of her toe-imprinted sandals too! The dashboard shot is great too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

thanks for the kind words once again!

they are some hot little feet, size 7 if you were wondering....don't know what became of her though....she could be a bit flaky though so she could be anywhere....oh well what a shame...but where ever she is she knows that men love her feet!!!

i'll try to get more of my ladies up soon!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice toes and I love the veins. Made even more delicious looking with the special sauce. [Mmm] [Drool]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizkid   Email whizkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those things are perfect. just freaking perfect!!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her toes are so sexy! I like the picture where she is wearing sandals.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links