Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » my friends feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my friends feet
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, my friends!
At last my good girlfriend has made photos a foot for me, I share them for you!

[Drool] [Drool]

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, her feet are so sexy...and her soles, MmmmMmmm, Good! They look hot, and so sexy. Now is she just a friend to you, or a girlfriend? Also what shoe size is she? If I had to guess, I would say an 8 or 9.

I hope she lets you post more in the future. Great post and her feet are very lovely.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some sexy soles, lovely!

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, her feet are so sexy...and her soles, MmmmMmmm, Good! They look hot, and so sexy. Now is she just a friend to you, or a girlfriend? Also what shoe size is she? If I had to guess, I would say an 8 or 9.

I hope she lets you post more in the future. Great post and her feet are very lovely.

Regards,
2swift

She is only my friend )))
But, i wish i could smell her feet.... [Jerkoff]
Or cum over them... [Drool]

p.s. My girlfriend pics are here http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=009026;p=1

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Truly excellent pictures. She has perfect soles. Thanks, Gemma!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice. I love her toes! Also, she has nice and sexy soles...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2008soleglow
Loyal Member
Member # 28996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2008soleglow   Email 2008soleglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a nice friend. I wish I had friends like that. You are very lucky. Let her know she has hot and sexy feet.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice feet, lovely long oes and great soles
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very pretty toes and soles. Thanks for posting.
Would love to see her toes with a darker polish.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh wow those are nice. Very nice. Dropping a couple dozen loads on these babues would be easy. Very easy, one glance and a whiff and I am sure that a person is ready to make it happen with her tootsies. You are a fortunate guy.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful feet! Nice polish color. Great toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jptoesandsoles
Board Regular
Member # 29228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jptoesandsoles   Email jptoesandsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My goodness she has hot and sexy toes!!!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has pretty soles. Nice arch.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links