Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Out shopping with cute and nice smelling feet!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Out shopping with cute and nice smelling feet!!!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas,, I was suppose to do a photo shoot with Sarita but she had to go to work to fill in on a call off, so i called up Angeline and asked her if she wanted to. She told me she was going to the store. I asked if i can come and take pics while she shopped,, she said yes but one condition. I had to buy her some shoes and do what she says for the day lmao!!!!! I figured she was kidding but SERIOUS,, SHE WAS FOR REAL!!!!!!! I bought her 3 pairs of shoes but they were on clearance so it wasn't bad! She made me push her around Walmart in a Wheel Chair,, a WHEEL CHAIR,,,, OMG SHE IS CRAZY!!!! And i had to buy her dinner,, again!.. She is too much lmao

The boots she has on in the pics, they made her feet smell so good i thought i was in HEAVEN!!!! I'm serious when i say that no girl on my site has better smellin feet than Angeline! She got me under her control.... Enjoy fellas,, yummiegirl69@yahoo.com
Don't forget fellas, she does cam shows and foot sessions.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, Kevin! Those are some hot pictures! You know how much I love her feet and I'm already looking forward to my next session with her.

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dano71123
Board Regular
Member # 14817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dano71123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she has lovely feet
Posts: 48 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots. I love her soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the style of those second sandals, those are my favorite to see
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's so hot seeing a girl all bundled up like that yet wearing sandals. She's a cutie with great feet! What a fun experience to shop with her.

[ February 14, 2008, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] I like that last shot.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon8
Board Regular
Member # 19249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon8   Email Jon8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah i'm digging those soles [Wink]

--------------------
i'm a 25 year old techno DJ/producer from the UK, now based in Berlin. my life is a non stop party.........

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome soles !
[Drool]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still a fan... Nice set... Thanks [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angeline
Board Regular
Member # 28360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angeline   Email Angeline   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey foot boys!
I had fun that day. I made Kev my little foot bitch lmao. I planned on spending the day by myself and shop and go visit friends but noooo Kev had to call me and beg to go with me.
It was so funny. People was looking at me in the wheel chair then i would get up and walk over to look at something and come back and sit down. Kev yeld out "It's a miricle, she can walk" I laughed so damn hard.

--------------------
I'm a hard woman with soft feet.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links