Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Sandra - messy foot fun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sandra - messy foot fun
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was very gluey and very funny [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, a beautiful girl with great feet and incredible body! (I'll take that long, lithe body style any day!)

Not crazy about the extensive tattoo down her right leg and foot but the rest of her is off the charts.

That 3rd photo is incredibly erotic. If I was a bachelor I'd have that enlarged, framed and on my wall this afternoon.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow I want to see more of her. Thanks for these

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlickG
Board Regular
Member # 29314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlickG   Email SlickG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The third shot is one of the hottest things i have ever seen, great post! Thanks!

--------------------
 -
Click Here for an all New FootFetish Community!

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2008soleglow
Loyal Member
Member # 28996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2008soleglow   Email 2008soleglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, the third shot is the best. Thats what im talking about sticky sweet.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is very nice

quote:
Originally posted by 2008soleglow:
I agree, the third shot is the best.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate tattoos why does every girl get them nowadays? >_<
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy face, great body and teriffic feet........P.S. I like the tattoo's
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links